Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Bit of Toronto Through My Eyes (or my iPhone)

It's been suggested recently that I need to bring my camera with me wherever I go. I constantly see things I want to photograph, but all I usually have is my iPhone, which takes decent pictures for a camera phone, but my trusty Canon would surely produce better results. The thing is, carrying that camera, as well as an extra lens maybe, seems like an awkward additional liability when I'm already carrying snacks and other accoutrements related to travelling around the city with 3 children. Maybe I need one of these? Until then, please excuse the lower technical quality of some of my photos.

Anyway, here are some photos of things I've seen in Toronto over the last couple of weeks.....

Canadian National Exhibition: the view from beneath my parasol.




Shadows at the ROM, part 1.

Shadows at the ROM, part 2.

Building near Bloor and Spadina.

In the science arcade at the Ontario Science Centre.

Metal palm trees outside the OSC.

No comments:

Post a Comment